Delivery takes approximately 2 weeks via Australia Post
- Burn incense in a ventilated area.
- Keep both lit and unlit incense out of the reach of small children and pets.
- If you’re asthmatic or have other respiratory issues then you should avoid burning incense.
- If you’re pregnant, you should talk to your doctor before burning incense.
Use it with care and at your own risk
- Keep it dry
- once cone incense is burned, it may leave a yellowish liquid (from the oils) on the surface. Just wipe it clean.